Leadership Courses across Sussex, London & UK
Authentic, credible leadership has never been needed more than today. But what creates effective leaders and leadership? How do you encourage people to follow? Inspiring leaders produce remarkable results and incredible teams. They motivate and retain talent and rise to the needs of the organisation. They have a communication style that is not only engaging but infectious. They create vision but with clarity that teams buy in to easily. They engage and encourage in equal measure. In our leadership courses we cover the classic authentic styles of leadership as well as what it takes to be a great leader in the 21st century. Using real world examples proven academic models, latest thinking and our own original insights, our courses explore all dimensions of leadership.
Leadership Courses FAQs
How much is this course?
Do you use powerpoint for your courses?
Our training courses are highly engaging and designed to challenge you to think and act. We don’t believe a powerpoint presentation delivers this, so we never use it for any of our courses.
What resources will I receive on your courses?
All attendees will receive professionally printed A5 workbooks covering every aspect of the training delivered. These make a great reference resource for the future and can be supplied in electronic format too.
How experienced are your trainers?
All of our trainers come with many years of real world operational experience. They are able to bring maturity of thinking and the experience of real life situations into the training room.
Who Is This Course For?
Leadership is an integral part of management, they go hand in hand when becoming a truly influential individual. Leadership is however independent to any specific role or position in an organisational hierarchy. So this course is fantastic for anyone who is, or is aspiring to become an organisational manager. It will enable you to consider the split between how operational verses strategic you are; and or need to be in the role that you have. Mastering leadership skills will transform your management behaviour enabling true team empowerment in a way you may have previously thought impossible.
- Welcome and introduction; Setting your personal goals of the session.
- Authentic Leadership qualities; Understanding the authentic leadership ‘chameleon’ dilemma.
- Empowerment; Fully empowering the team through the clarity and competence pillars.
- Strategic vs operational choices; Defining your approach using the helipad exercise.
- Making informed changes in your approach; Using a skill / will situational leadership model.
What Will You Learn?
Aim of the Leadership course
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Understand how authentic leadership requires you to flex your approach to suit the situation that you are facing.
- Develop a solid leadership foundation, including defining your personal values that enable you to become an easy to follow (consistent) leader.
- Enable you to understand the roles of clarity and competence when empowering your team.
- Assess your specific ability to switch between strategic and operational responsibilities, and build a plan to work on this in the future.
- Learn how to nuance your behaviours based upon the individual people and scenarios in your team.
- Develop clear approaches to defining how you need to get the best out of the team members.
- Build a solid approach to setting tasks / objectives, providing developmental feedback when performance is lacking and motivational feedback when it’s going well.
- Learn exactly how much you should give both motivational and developmental feedback.
- Know when you need to be firm and when you can be relaxed.
- Develop the ability to effectively delegate using our unique four levels of delegation.
- Transform your leadership and management to new levels of effectiveness, through tried and tested best practice techniques.
Download Our Leadership Training Brochure
All Leadership Courses across Sussex, London & UK Courses
Latest Leadership Courses Resources and Guidance
How is making a presentation different when online?
In the age of remote work, online meetings have become the norm. And just like with in-person presentations, making an effective presentation during an online meeting is crucial to getting your point across and achieving your goals. Whether you're presenting to colleagues, clients, or stakeholders, these tips will help you create and deliver a compelling online presentation.
How flexible is your leadership style?
As the workplace continues to evolve, the role of managers has become increasingly complex. In order to effectively lead their teams and achieve success, managers must have a flexible leadership style that can adapt to the diverse situations they encounter each day.