Being a manager that fosters a diverse workforce and creates a safe inclusive environment is not just a necessity, but a competitive advantage in any workplace. At iManage we are totally committed to the importance of fostering a prosperous environment were everyone feels able to contribute in a way that is authentic and productive.
Leaders that commit to inclusion and develop their own journeys of understanding find that they in turn generate creativity, innovation and richness across their organisations. Inclusive leaders value and respect individuals regardless of their race, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, or any other factor.
Whether you are an executive or a front line manager our Inclusive leadership training will help your organisation mature it’s thinking and provide a framework for ongoing diversity and inclusion . We will help you understand and deal with the challenges of creating an inclusive work culture.
Who Is This Course For?
Our inclusive leadership training courses cover a range of topics, including:
- Understanding Inclusion: An overview of inclusive leadership that helps participants develop an understanding of why inclusivity is important in the workplace.
- Cognisance of Bias: Not all bias is wrong, it can be a vital element of living in society, but this course helps participants identify and address their unconscious biases to ensure they are making objective decisions that promote inclusion.
- Building a Diverse Workforce: The provision of practical strategies for recruiting and retaining diverse talent and creating an inclusive work environment.
- Inclusive Communication: Tools and techniques to communicate effectively with colleagues from diverse backgrounds.
- Inclusive Leadership for Managers: This course helps managers develop their inclusive leadership skills and build high-performing teams.
Along with leading up-to-date academic insights, iManage uses its unique six factors of inclusive leadership as a framework for the learning: