Someone on one of our training courses once remarked that they would rather crash their car on the way to work than arrive safely and have to deliver their presentation! Maybe you would echo that sentiment, or maybe you are more comfortable in the limelight. In either case, this course on presentation skills will change the way you approach presentations for the better.
There are a number of qualities which contribute to a successful and engaging presentation, but the topic should not be one of them!
Whether you are talking about putting a man on Mars or the speed at which paint dries, we can utilise the same fundamental tools and techniques to ensure that we are connecting with our audience and driving our residual message home. From confidence, to psychological techniques, to your use of slides, this course is a complete guide to presentation skills.
Presentation Skills FAQs
How much is this course?
Do you use powerpoint for your courses?
Our training courses are highly engaging and designed to challenge you to think and act. We don’t believe a powerpoint presentation delivers this, so we never use it for any of our courses.
What resources will I receive on your courses?
All attendees will receive professionally printed A5 workbooks covering every aspect of the training delivered. These make a great reference resource for the future and can be supplied in electronic format too.
How experienced are your trainers?
All of our trainers come with many years of real world operational experience. They are able to bring maturity of thinking and the experience of real life situations into the training room.
Who Is This Course For?
For people who want to increase their confidence and ability in giving great presentations.
What Will You Learn?
- To plan a presentation in a way that connects with the audience
- How to evaluate and understand the audience
- What makes good and poor presentations, and how you can impress every time
- How to improve your voice and overcome nerves
- How to present with power and authority
- How to use time and space effectively
- To get more confidence for that next presentation
Presenting to Larger Audiences Case Study with Mars
Mars sought a blended learning solution to improve the presentation skills to larger audiences for their senior sales professionals.
- Challenge: Mars aimed to develop a solution complementing its existing course, focusing on advanced skills like vocal coaching, audience engagement, and innovative press techniques.
- Solution: The program consisted of an eLearning pre-work module, a one-day workshop, and a post-event self-critique log. Innovative tools, such as vocal coaching and self-evaluation logs, were incorporated.
- Results: The blended learning approach enabled learners to experiment with new techniques, receive live feedback, reduce presentation anxieties, and increase confidence.
This program underscores the effectiveness of blended learning in fostering advanced skills and confidence among senior professionals.
Latest Presentation Skills Resources and Guidance
Creating Action-Oriented Objectives: Unleashing the Power of Purposeful Business Presentations
In today's fast-paced business world, effective communication is paramount for success. Whether you're pitching an idea, sharing results, or delivering a keynote address, your ability to captivate your audience and inspire action is crucial. To achieve this, it is essential to create action-oriented objectives that drive results.
The Ripple Effect: How People Influence Each Other
Humans are inherently social beings, constantly interacting and shaping the world around them. Whether we realise it or not, our actions, words, and even our mere presence have a profound impact on those we come into contact with. From the way we dress to the ideas we share, the influence we exert on others is a powerful force that can shape their thoughts, beliefs, and actions.