This advanced presentation skills course provides a challenging and practical approach which shows already competent and experienced delegates how to present in a highly engaging and memorable way. A detailed look at audience demographics, the structure and timing of your presentation, and learning how to handle hostile questions are all key to taking you from good to great as a presenter.
This course also features an in depth study on the anatomy and physiology of the human voice. A vocal coach will take you through the theory of phonation (how we make sounds), and apply that to the way you physically use your voice during a presentation. This includes a suite of vocal warm ups to prepare your vocal folds for presenting, breathing exercises to help fine tune your pace when speaking and maximise volume safely, and microphone technique for larger auditoriums.
Who Is This Course For?
For people who have experience of presenting and now want to hone their skills further.
What Will You Learn?
- How to ensure your presentation fits the needs and expectations of your audience
- Engage the audience using advanced NLP tools
- Manage nerves in a high pressure situation
- To make the message stand out using your own effective notes
- To use different and unusual techniques to create a memorable presentation
- Handle difficult questions with confidence
- Understand the anatomy and physiology of phonation
- How to warm up your voice before a presentation