We can all name at least one great leader. It may be a world leader, a military person or even an old boss or teacher. What were the specific qualities that made them inspiring and engaged us?
In this one day course, we explore the differences between managing and leading. It is one thing to manage people but quite another to lead them. A great manager produces great results but a great leader produces exceptional people that produce exceptional results.
We look the traits of great leaders and what gives them the ‘x’ factor. How do they create followers? How do they project authenticity and authority?
This is a highly popular thought provoking day that will challenge your concepts and practices. You will go back to your team fired up with lots of new ideas to inspire your people and create a unified vision for sustainable results. Some say that great leaders are born not made but we will show how genuine leadership can be nurtured. Stop managing and start leading!
Who Is This Course For?
- Any manager tasked with leading a team of people.
- Entrepreneurs that want to build an engaged team with unified vision.
- Senior managers and directors who want to create an inspired culture.
- New managers who are tasked with leading a team.
What Will You Learn?
- What is leadership and how do you create followers?
- The power of influence
- Discovering leadership authenticity and how to measure it
- Situational leadership
- How to behave and when
- Leadership models
- Dictatorship and democracy – why they matter