A course designed to enhance the ability to effectively manage the performance of others.
- Course content
- Getting focus
- Looking into the power of objectives
- Setting goals
- Scoping and setting balanced goals
- Guiding success
- Anchoring goals
- Driving accountability
- Following up results
- Providing goal feedback
- Motivating through success
Performance Management Courses FAQs
Why does my team need performance management?
Performance management provides many benefits that include, increase momentum towards the aims of the team / organisation; clarity for managers and individuals concerning what’s being worked on; it acts as a guide to ensure everyone is working on the most valuable things; it enables improvement and development of the team; it motivates; it increases performance.
Does this course cover giving feedback to my staff?
We will show you clearly how to give effective feedback whether it’s motivational and or
developmental, that the recipient will be willing to take into account and build on.
Who Is This Course For?
For managers who want to get clarity and results through performance management that motivates.
What Will You Learn?
- Clarity about the impact created by effective goals
- The opportunity to develop a clear view of the future
- Strategies and techniques for creating effective goals
- An understanding of the need for goal balance to be successful
- How to create a new way of anchoring goals into daily work and life
- How to stick with goals over the long view
- How to track feedback and celebrate successes
Latest Performance Management Resources and Guidance
Should we manage online meetings in the same way we once managed face to face meetings?
Have we got online meetings correct yet? My guess is not! Most of the time we have simply transferred our offline face to face meeting practice into a conferencing tool and ploughed ahead, without rethinking what works best when meeting remotely. 1.
What would happen if you had the super power of self control?
I’ve recently been giving my attention to self control, or maybe the occasional lack of it in my life! I guess I’ve always seen myself as somewhat impulsive, being quick to act and do. I’m pretty comfortable with that most of the time, in fact I think it’s been a useful characteristic for making things happen and generating constant progress in my life and business.