Change is an inevitability in business. Those who stand still amidst a changing industry soon become outdated and out of business. We need to be ready to shift with the advent of new technology and best practice, but changes are not always easy or comfortable. Often change is looked upon with great scepticism, and can cause upset, confusion and even arguments within our teams.
As managers, we need to be ready for change, and we should have the knowledge and the tools to guide our people through times of change as comfortably as possible. In this course you will study the cycle of change and how to best help people through this process, as well as the four fundamentals of managing change.
This course is full of practical application to help you in real world situations as you seek to manage your team through periods of change.
Who Is This Course For?
For people who are facing organisational change and for those tasked with change management
What Will You Learn?
- What happens when there is no change
- Understand how and why people react to change
- Learn 8 steps to create a powerful effective change programme
- Develop skills in managing self and others through change situations
- Reduce stress associated with change
- Learn to embrace change with confidence