A course designed to enhance the ability to effectively interview and
select the right candidate.
• How to define the job competencies.
• How to use behavioural based questioning.
• Dealing with trait based answers.
• Using a questioning model.
• How to define strength base questioning.
• Structuring the interview meeting.
• Assessment methods.
Who Is This Course For?
- For anyone who is involved in the recruitment process.
What Will You Learn?
- How to define the key questions that you need to be asking.
- How to ask your questions in a robust way that shows
evidence of competence.
- How to spot trait based answers and what to do with them.
- How to decide what to ask if the person doesn’t have direct
previous experience in the area you are recruiting.
- How to plan and run the interview meeting itself.
- Ways in which you can robustly assess one candidate against