You know that feeling when you get exceptional customer service? When a company goes above and beyond and leaves you thinking ‘WOW!’. Wouldn’t it be good to bottle that up and bring it your business so that you deliver an exceptional customer experience every time.
Your customers are your lifeline; treat them well and they will be loyal to you and support your business. Retaining customers is cheaper than acquiring new ones so customer care makes good economic sense. A customer with a good experience is also more likely to recommend you to others.
Whatever your business, we have proven knowledge of great customer service techniques and in this informal, energetic and practical one day course, we reaffirm the tried and tested methods and also introduce you to new ways of thinking about and approaching customer service.
We will help you look after your greatest asset after your staff and ensure that you maintain a great relationship with all your customers.
What Will You Learn?
- Why customer service matters- from keeping promises to empowerment
- How our attitudes towards the customers matter
- What is customer quality – the power of expectations
- The value of a complaint
- The need to take control of difficult conversations
- How to think one step ahead
- What words work in a customer service context