Business is full of making rationalised decisions to problems that arise. Those that can think logically, weighing up opportunities against possible effects quickly and effectively will be the most successful. This is a challenging and highly practical course that goes far beyond standard
team building and lateral constructive thinking.
We explore the process of decision making and think about how our brains work through possible outcomes. This knowledge then informs how we approach problem identification and solution. We propose an effective process for solving problems and making informed decisions that can have wide reaching positive effects on our professional lives.
We also look at what happens next and how we can consciously learn from the decisions that we make. Making a bad decision always hurts but sometimes good things come from it if we have learned from it. The most successful people are those that actively learn from their mistakes.
- Re-framing issues
- The value of outcome thinking
- Rooting around
- Understanding thinking patterns
- Problem solving
- Creative techniques for problem solving
- Decision making
- Making the right choice
Who Is This Course For?
This course is for anyone who would like to improve their current ways of problem solving and who would like to feel more confident in the decisions they make.
What Will You Learn?
- To be more confident in their abilities
- How to think in a more positive and visionary way
- How to identify the stakeholders and who to involve in the process
- Tools to break down conventional analysis techniques
- To define and prioritise the decision-making criteria
- Evaluate the options effectively & weigh up risks
- Implement the solution