Management foundations will provide you with an excellent basis in all the skills you will need to
enhance your management career. We will cover everything you really need to know in order to
fast track your capability to manage others effectively.
Management isn’t always easy, so we will cover those essential techniques that will help you to
fine tune you own practices towards becoming a great manager.
What will you learn?
This course will provide you with all the essential management skills you need to enhance your
core capability. Including:
• How to overcome the challenges of stepping up to be the boss.
• How to feel and be confident as a manager.
• How to cope with the stresses and strains of managing by increasing your resilience.
• Event overview.
Being the boss
• Stepping up to be boss.
• Confidence in management.
• Personal resilience.
• The management leadership helipad.
• The Situational leadership model.
• Performance managing your team.
• Setting effective objectives.
• Giving effective feedback.
• Ask vs tell coaching style.
• The three weekly comms priorities.
Review and close
• Review of day.
• Learning logs.
Course fees and booking information
What is the cost of the course?
The course fees are £295 per person (excluding vat).
Included within the registration fee
• Course workbook
• Refreshments throughout the day
• Unlimited email and telephone support from your trainer after the course
What is the start and finish times?
Where will the course be run?
SANDMAN SIGNATURE LONDON GATWICK HOTEL
18-23 Tinsley Lane South, Three Bridges, Crawley • West Sussex, UK • RH10 8XH
What date is the course running?
Book This Course
Please provide your contact details and click on BOOK NOW below to reserve your place. We will then confirm the booking through email and will send you the joining instructions and invoice.